The information below about sales and rentals in this condo building will assist you in making a decision when considering a purchase or lease at Terrazas River Park. In addition view statistics about sold and rented units within the past three years.
Community: Miami River Brickell
Architect: Schapiro Associates
Terrazas River Park Village Apartments offers you private access to the natural splendors the Miami River District and that of neighboring E.G. Sewell Park. Start your day with a sunrise walk through hardwood hammocks among some of the oldest trees in Florida. Take your time exploring this peaceful 10-acre natural reserve and put fast-paced urban life behind you. Rolling over the park, river and city, Terrazas River Park includes a 27-story River Tower and a 21-Story Park Tower with 324 luxury residences. The sleek, contemporary towers were designed by renowned architectural firm Shapiro & Associates and Fernando Prieto & Associates.
Terrazas River Park Village Amenities:
– Two-story soaring lobbies with open views to the park and river
– Private Clubhouse
– Multi-functional room with bar and and catering for social occasions
– Gated community and surveillance system
– Assigned covered parking with controlled access
– Private individual storage and bicycle storage racks
– Technology advanced fine alarm system
– Fast traction elevators
– Pet friendly community